- Last update: 21 Jun 2020
- Version: Varies with device
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Author: Google Inc.
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.google.android.apps.classroom
Please note: to download the app, you will get links to the Official Website and/or official digital markets.
Google Classroom Review
Please come back here soon, and the Google Classroom review will be waiting for you. You can get familiar with the app's main features in the official description provided below.View all reviews
Google Classroom Review32,361
Classroom is only available for students and teachers with a school-provided Google Apps for Education account.
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.