Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb review
Published & copyrighted by Edmund McMillen, Florian Himsl
Ifvcc.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This Content
The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb is the expansion to The Binding of Isaac, a randomly generated action RPG shooter with heavy Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey players will find bizarre treasures that change Isaac’s form giving him super human abilities and enabling him to fight off droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets and fight his way to safety.
- 100+ new items! (now over 235 items!)
- 5+ new chapters!
- 20+ new enemies!
- 25 new achievements!
- 15+ new bosses!
- 6+ new room types!
- 6+ new mysterious item drops (eternal hearts, playing cards, dimes and more!)
- 5+ new music tracks by Danny B
- A new item type, Trinkets
- A new challenge mode with 10 unique challenges that unlock more content
- A new unlockable character, Samson (The Beserker)
- A new final (final) chapter and boss with new endings
- Tons of new random happenings, curses, blessings, npcs, fortune tellers and more!
- Also more super secrets than you'd probably expect... good luck finding them all.
Edmund McMillen, Florian Himsl