Crazy Machines 3 review
Published & copyrighted by Fakt Software
Ifvcc.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Higher, faster, larger, crazier, trickier, and so much more 3D: that's Crazy Machines 3!
Place missing pieces into zany chain reactions and turn them into ingeniously working machines to solve puzzles like these:
How do you successfully punch an Egyptian statue in the face? How do you shoot a kettle from the head of a clumsycorn with a 'high precision crossbow'? How du you jumpstart the grey-matter-engine of that old junker of a space taxi?
Find out in Crazy Machines 3!
Prepare yourself for the ultimate playground of vast Rube Goldberg style possibilities!
Use physical systems to your advantage, no matter if it’s electricity, explosions, lasers, lightning, or wind. By tinkering with chips you can delve into even deeper detail and provide objects with individual properties. Nothing is impossible. If you don't like that wooden plank, take your pick from different materials like metal or stone and change the size, rotation and color. It is, after all, your own machine...
Additionally, we invite you to use Steam® Workshop to gain access to a possibly infinite supply of puzzles and machines to implement into your game. And when you build your ultimate machine, you can share it with the whole world with a single click.
- Free content updates with new machines, parts and objects in the near future
- Extensive and powerful editor for creating your own machine parts
- More than 220 objects and over 300 single parts you can choose from
- Creativity meets freedom: create and experiment with different materials and colors
- Steam® Workshop access for a possible unlimited supply of parts and levels
6 GB available space